Wellsprings is an eight-week course of refreshment and pampering, looking at issues women face today from a Christian perspective. The Wellsprings Book and DVD will help you to offer a Wellsprings course at your church for women in your community.
Developed and written by Rev Leesa McKay, Wellsprings offers a ‘pre-Alpha’ evangelism course for churches to run for:
- single and married women
- those who have contact with Christians through friendship
- those who attend church activities such as parent and child groups or keep fit classes
- The course aims to:
- strengthen the relationships that have been formed with these women
- explore practical ways to treat and look after themselves
- address key issues that affect women today
- share relevant Christian truths
An important part of the evening is a ‘pampering’ experience in which each participant is offered a professional treatment relevant to the evening’s discussion, such as a foot massage or makeover. The whole event is set in comfortable surroundings with light refreshments.
Order the book and DVD from BUGB at http://www.baptist.org.uk/Groups/238635/Wellsprings.aspx